[tahoe-dev] Upload error

Zooko O'Whielacronx zookog at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 17:08:47 UTC 2013

Hi Ed. Thanks for the bug report!

This looks similar to #1670, so I added a comment to that ticket
pointing to this thread. I also marked the bug as important and as
threatening data-preservation. I'm sorry that I can't work on this bug
more right now, but I'm very busy preparing for an imminent commercial
launch of our ciphertext storage service.

If any hacker out there wants to earn great gratitude from Ed and many
other users, study this bug report and figure out how it is happening!

https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1670# KeyError in
mutable read-modify-write