[tahoe-dev] Installation on Mac

Basil M Kuriakose basilmon92 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 13:59:24 UTC 2013

Till Steinmetz, I get the following output when I give 'tahoe --version'

Basils-MacBook-Pro:allmy basil$ tahoe --version
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/bin/tahoe", line
6, in <module>
    from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
  File
"/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/Extras/lib/python/pkg_resources.py",
line 2603, in <module>
    working_set.require(__requires__)
  File
"/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/Extras/lib/python/pkg_resources.py",
line 666, in require
    needed = self.resolve(parse_requirements(requirements))
  File
"/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/Extras/lib/python/pkg_resources.py",
line 565, in resolve
    raise DistributionNotFound(req)  # XXX put more info here
pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: pycryptopp>=0.6.0