[tahoe-dev] another possible task for Mark B

Zooko O'Whielacronx zookog at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 23:21:01 UTC 2013

Folks:

Mark B has done a great job on his Google Summer of Code project so
far! See his GSoC blog:

http://markjberger.blogspot.com/

And my notes from a Weekly Dev Chat:

https://tahoe-lafs.org/pipermail/tahoe-dev/2013-July/008486.html

Since he has already more or less finished the first two tasks that we
set him too, I've been thinking about more tasks for him. Today on IRC
someone was complaining about this ticket:

https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/614# redefine "Healthy"
to be "Happy" for checker/verifier/repairer

That seems perfectly related to what Mark has already done and also
very easy to implement, so I'd suggest it as another possibility among
several for what Mark could choose from next.