[tahoe-dev] What will happen if combine LAFS with Memcached?

Patrick Logan patrickdlogan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 22:13:09 UTC 2013

Are you suggesting putting memcached in *front* of LAFS? Or putting
memcached somewhere *within* LAFS?

Those seem like two very different kinds of systems that may be more
or less appropriate to certain use cases.

I would suggest finding the interesting use cases you want to
investigate and then decide whether memcached and/or LAFS apply to any
of those use cases.

As it is, your original project seems overly broad, as well as putting
the cart before the horse.