[tahoe-dev] Public Grid Upgrade

Pierre Abbat phma at bezitopo.org
Mon Jun 3 22:36:44 UTC 2013

On Monday, June 03, 2013 16:13:31 Paul Rabahy wrote:
> Are both the 1.8 and 1.9 nodes running on the same box? I am wondering
> (guessing) if there is a firewall or something preventing the 1.8 node from
> reaching as many nodes as the 1.9 node.

My storage node is running 1.9 on DFly, along with a client in my home
directory, and I have a 1.9 client node and a 1.8 client node on two different
Linux boxes. All are on the same LAN behind the same firewall, and all are able
to reach hennatoes by port forwarding, as well as accessing the other nodes.
Both Linux boxes see 9 of 23 storage servers.

Pierre

--
.i toljundi do .ibabo mi'afra tu'a do
.ibabo damba do .ibabo do jinga