[tahoe-dev] Fwd: I put py-zfec on github

Zooko O'Whielacronx zookog at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 07:34:12 UTC 2013

Hi Richard:

Thanks for the note!

I'd like to convert the entire zfec history, from darcs, into git, and
update the links inside https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/zfec to point into
git history instead of darcs history. That's what we've done with
Tahoe-LAFS (https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1964). I'm
not sure if it would be less of a hassle for Brian to give me his
scripts and train me in how to do it, or just to do it himself.

Brian: help?