[tahoe-dev] Fwd: I put py-zfec on github

Richard Kiss him at richardkiss.com
Sat Jun 8 18:46:36 UTC 2013

> I'd like to convert the entire zfec history, from darcs, into git, and
> update the links inside https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/zfec to point into
> git history instead of darcs history. That's what we've done with
> Tahoe-LAFS (https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1964). I'm
> not sure if it would be less of a hassle for Brian to give me his
> scripts and train me in how to do it, or just to do it himself.
>
> Brian: help?

I'm no expert on this, but I ran the tool at
https://github.com/purcell/darcs-to-git and it produced something that
seems reasonably okay. You can try cloning it with

git clone http://thincat.com/py-zfec.git/

Brian or Zooko, or whoever's interested, grab it now, as I will delete this
around July 1.

--
http://richardkiss.com/