[tahoe-dev] py-zfec on github now includes darcs history

Richard Kiss him at richardkiss.com
Sun Jun 9 21:33:51 UTC 2013

I realized I should just rebase on the darcs history import I produced, so
the github repo at

https://github.com/richardkiss/py-zfec

is now rebased with the darcs history.

In darcs, the top level included misc and zfec. I moved everything in zfec
to the top level so it would be a little more standard, and so the
README.rst file would display. This might break build scripts, but if so,
they should be easy to fix (substitute zfec/zfec => zfec). Feel free to use
this as a github base (ie. if you do a clone and push, I'll delete my
version).

--
http://richardkiss.com/

Come see me perform! My calendar is at http://laffq.com/richard.kiss