[tahoe-dev] Questions about Immutable Uploads

Mark Berger mjberger at stanford.edu
Mon Jun 10 03:35:07 UTC 2013

After spending a couple of hours digging through the upload code for
immutable files, I have a few questions concerning changes that need to be
made for Upload of Happiness:

What uploads shares to their designated servers? In upload.py there is a
mention of bucket writers but I can't seem to find anything else about them.

Are there any great resources for learning about the Edmond-Karps algorithm
for maximum spanning trees? What I've found through google hasn't been that
great. Or will I be able to get away with just using the functions in
happinessutil.py?

Is the general consensus still to use Kevan's interface described on ticket
#1382?

Answering these few questions should be enough for me to begin coding on
Wednesday once I'm done with my last final.

Thanks,
Mark