[tahoe-dev] git-annex & tahoe

til tilllt at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 13 09:15:26 UTC 2013

hey people,

after my unsuccesful or mostly unsuccesful excursions of the sort of

- connect owncloud to tahoe via sftp
- connect owncloud to tahoe via ftp
- connect my mac to tahoe using macfuse & sshfs (too slow!)
- compile csync on my mac to use it with tahoe via sftp

my last attempt to get more comfortable interactions to tahoe, is via git-annex. After joeyh helped me figured out some quirks on the installation of git-annex assistant on the mac, i finally got it running but still having problems with the tahoe hooks. is anyone using this combination and can answer some questions?

thanks,
t.