[tahoe-dev] Tahoe prefered peer selection

Yu Xiang xy336699 at gwu.edu
Fri Jun 14 02:23:31 UTC 2013

Dear Leif,
Thanks for the reply! I still have one question.
Iv'e installed the current code you commited, since i don't have so many
servers i am using the public test grid of tahoe to test it, that means i
have to go to localhost:3456 to get the server ids to be setup, however,
when i start the tahoe client node at my local computer the web ui directly
showed an exception <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: Client instance has
no attribute '_node_key'. I've read about the node key link you provided,
and that means a node id is encrypted by this key, but does this error
suggests i should set it up somewhere in the cfg file?

Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it!

Best,
Yu