[tahoe-dev] dynamic ip

erpo41 at gmail.com erpo41 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 00:14:16 UTC 2013

If it helps, I've noticed that Tahoe seems to be designed for use in a
business environment where one entity controls all of the nodes, each node
has a static IP, there is very little down time, very little node turnover,
very high internode bandwidth compared to gateway-user bandwidth, etc.
There are some challenges in the "friends want to pool their extra storage"
use case.

Thanks,
Eric