[tahoe-dev] git-annex & tahoe

till tilllt at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 00:20:35 UTC 2013

I didnt have time enough to check the implications of these mount options, as discussed here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/macfusion-devel/D3A8tyTsApw

but it significantly speeds up access to tahoe mounted via sshfs
sshfs -p 8022 user at 127.0.0.1:. /Users/username/testmount/ -oreconnect,volname=test,no_readahead,noappledouble,nolocalcaches