[tahoe-dev] Questions about Immutable Uploads

Mark Berger mjberger at stanford.edu
Mon Jun 17 15:06:59 UTC 2013

Zooko: Thanks for the explanation!

Daira: I found the wikipedia page useful but I didn't find the explanation
sufficient enough for me because I haven't done a lot of work with graphs
outside of Dijkstra algorithm for shortest paths. I will look at the book
Zooko recommended and follow up with you and Kevan if I have any questions.

For future reference, I've created a branch for this project on my github
account here:
https://github.com/markberger/tahoe-lafs/tree/1382-immutable-peer-selection

Thanks,
Mark Berger