[tahoe-dev] Cubieboard success story

Vlastimil Ovčáčík v.ovcacik at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 17:32:43 UTC 2013

Hi,
I just want to let you know that I just finished setting up storage node on
TestGrid with my ARM based Cubieboard [1]. I used version 1.9.2 on Debian
Wheezy and installing from package was breeze. The only minor problem was
`ifconfig` is not exposed to non-root users on Debian and Tahoe would fail
without it. But thats another story. Also tried 1.10 and trunk, both worked
just fine and the trunk version even seems to fix the ifconfig problem.

The nice thing about Cubieboard is, it got SATA port and lets you run 2.5
inch disk out of the box. With little bit more effort it has no problem
with 3.5 inch disk either.

Thanks for your hard work
Vlastimil Ovčáčík

[1] http://cubieboard.org/