[tahoe-dev] IP address changed, server now shows as offline

Pierre Abbat phma at bezitopo.org
Wed Jun 26 17:14:03 UTC 2013

My Internet connection was down for several hours yesterday; when it came up,
I had a different IP address. The box that runs Tahoe has been on all this
time. I just checked my client node; it says that hennatoes is not connected.
So I tried to start it, and it says it's already running. I have to stop and
restart it. The client node did not have to be restarted. Should a storage
node recontact the introducer every so often in case its address changes?

Pierre
--
ve ka'a ro klaji la .romas. se jmaji