[tahoe-dev] tahoe-dev Digest, Vol 72, Issue 16

Paul Rabahy prabahy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 02:10:12 UTC 2013

Thank you for pointing out this issue.

I believe that this has to do with unbalanced != unhealthy. Unhealthy means
that shares are missing. Unbalanced means that shares exist, but could be
placed on more servers on the grid.

For now, I have manually rebalanced it by repeatedly deleting a share from
my storage directory and running "tahoe check --repair public:". It now
appears to be spread across 8 hosts.

Let me know if you see any more issues on the public grid.