[tahoe-dev] planned Trac downtime: saturday 2ish PM PDT (2100Z)

Brian warner at lothar.com
Sat May 4 05:56:14 UTC 2013

I'm planning to convert the tahoe-lafs.org Trac database from darcs to
git tomorrow afternoon. It will require me to take down Trac for an hour
or two, dump the database to text, run a bunch of python scripts over it
(to convert [1234] revision references to their git [abc123def]
equivalents), undump the text back into sqlite, then restart everything.

I'll probably do this in the early afternoon, pacific time, roughly 15
hours from now.

I'll send out a message when the process is complete, and I'll be on IRC
throughout.