[tahoe-dev] Is TGPPL compatible with Apache license?

Zhou, Yuan yuan.zhou at intel.com
Mon May 13 15:19:46 UTC 2013

Hi lists,

I've got some updates here, after a sync up with our legal, here is the new question:

1.	If we combine TGPPL code with Apache code to create one work derived from both TGPPL code and Apache code, can we redistribute such work under Apache license only and permanently?
2.	If we include TGPPL code (unmodified or modified), as a standalone dynamic library, in our Apache project, can we redistribute the TGPPL code under Apache license only and permanently?

Based on my understanding, we're only allowed to combine the code but not allowed to distribute the code in Apache license...
Can anyone help to answer the above questions?

Thanks, -yuanz