[tahoe-dev] List server leaves invalid DKIM signatures

Zooko O'Whielacronx zookog at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 11:23:37 UTC 2013

Hm, I did a duckduckgo search on how to strip out the DKIM-Signature
header, and found this:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/557493

which says it was a bug that GNU Mailman used to strip those out and
that in GNU Mailman 2.1.10 they changed it to leave them in. We
recently upgraded, so maybe we upgraded from a version of GNU Mailman
that stripped them to the current version that doesn't.

I can't make up my mind whether our GNU Mailman ought to be tweaked to
strip them, whether Sean's Spamassassin ought to be tweaked to accept
them, or whether DKIM is just useless. ;-)