[tahoe-dev] List server leaves invalid DKIM signatures

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Fri Nov 22 20:04:04 UTC 2013

On 2013-11-22 06:45, Daira Hopwood wrote:
> DKIM is worse than useless,

DKIM is harmful as specified
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-otis-dkim-harmful-03

This demonstrates the general principle that a committee is dumber than
its dumbest member, except when, like NIST, controlled by an evil
conspiracy.

Cryptography is hard, therefore there is no place for committees.  To
accomplish anything useful, a committee should appoint one man and stand
back.