[tahoe-dev] List server leaves invalid DKIM signatures

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Mon Nov 25 00:26:47 UTC 2013

On 2013-11-24 14:44, Randy Bush wrote:
> so that a woman can do it correctly

I observe that every male with a computer science degree can parse a
boolean expression, from which I conclude that a male needs to be able
to parse a boolean in order to get a computer science degree, or at
least that used to be the case.  I don't know if it is still true.

I do not observe that every female with a computer science degree can
parse a boolean expression.