[tahoe-dev] Precise Puppy (linux) tahoe-lafs 1.10.0 initial report

jason.johnson at p7n.net jason.johnson at p7n.net
Sun Oct 6 02:23:10 UTC 2013

The power was my main issue. The power was crappy so I now have mixed
environment with beaglebones and pi's. I bought a 20amp 5v power supply.

http://www.zorotools.com/g/00102598/k-G3678762?utm_source=google_shopping
<http://www.zorotools.com/g/00102598/k-G3678762?utm_source=google_shopping&u
tm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Google_Shopping_Feed&kw=%7bkeyword%7d&gclid=CJqrz
feSgboCFQE6Qgod8UQAvQ>
&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Google_Shopping_Feed&kw={keyword}&gclid=CJqrzfe
SgboCFQE6Qgod8UQAvQ

I wanted enough for 2amps per unit and this is a switching power supply so
you can hook up like 20 of them. Power is very clean.

Jason