[tahoe-dev] Dusting off lafs-rpg.

Patrick R McDonald marlowe at antagonism.org
Mon Oct 14 20:09:19 UTC 2013

On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 02:09:38PM -0700, Callme Whatiwant wrote:
> Also, there's a pull request from Patrick MacDonald for nailing down
> TLS cipher suites:
>
> https://bitbucket.org/nejucomo/lafs-rpg/pull-request/1/added-support-for-strong-ssl-ciphers-with/diff
>
> Thanks Patrick!  Before I accepted this, I was hoping people with more
> knowledge of recent TLS vulnerabilities and/or forward secrecy could
> take a glance at the cipher list and comment on if it's still "Today's
> Best TLS config".

If my memory serves me, I pulled the list of ciphers from
https://github.com/ioerror/duraconf/commits/master/configs/nginx/nginx.conf.

I would definitely have a set of eyes more skilled than mine before you
incorporate that.

> Also, I haven't personally been using nginx + lafs for a while,
> although I plan on doing so in the future.  If anyone notices changes
> in more recent versions of either nginx or tahoe-lafs that warrant
> updates, let me know.

I am slowly building, emphasis on slowly, a grid which will utilize
lafs-rpg. I will definitely let you know what I find.

Cheers,
Patrick