[tahoe-dev] ODROID-U2 (linux) tahoe-lafs 1.10.0 initial report

Garonda Rodian deepside at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 16 06:28:54 UTC 2013

My ODROID-U2, Debian Wheezy, LXFE has successfully arrived, booted from MicroSD, and run.

python setup.py build failed just after it didn't find tahoe-deps, until I installed my usual set of packages (including, but not limited to, python-dev), after which it worked fine.

python setup.py trial succeed with 6 skipped and 2 expected failures in something over 1500 seconds, typically using 100% of one out of four cores, and the maximum amount of total RAM in use I happened to see (htop) was on the order of 561MB - since it has 2GB of RAM, that's more than fine.

Further testing to follow - I have high hopes it can serve as an introducer + storage nodes, or even a helper/client gateway.  If I can get a Gigabit USB2 card working, perhaps it'll even break the 10MB/s limit as a storage node!