[tahoe-dev] WebFiles

Sean Lynch seanl at literati.org
Thu Oct 31 19:25:32 UTC 2013

On Thu, Oct 31 2013, Zooko O'Whielacronx wrote:

> Hey there, Jason:
>
> Your message didn't come through as text:
>
> https://tahoe-lafs.org/pipermail/tahoe-dev/2013-October/008777.html
>
> Could you try sending it a different way?

Here's the text:

--- cut here ---
Second part I am working on is the web frontend. What is the default
location of the files. The logo and all that. I know you can move it
im just making sure I am accurately reporting on this.
--- end cut ---

He apparently signed it with S/MIME, but not using any sort of
"clearsign" algorithm (does S/MIME have such a thing?). The cert he
signed with doesn't appear to validate aginst any CAs in Arch's trusted
CA list, though, so there's no way to validate anything other than that
the certificate included in the email is what signed the message.

--
Sean Richard Lynch <seanl at literati.org>
http://www.literati.org/~seanl/