[tahoe-dev] Tahoe-LAFS Summit coming up: Nov 11-13 in SF

Brian Warner warner at lothar.com
Thu Oct 31 20:33:54 UTC 2013

Sorry for the late notice, but here it is: the next Tahoe-LAFS Summit is
happening in about two weeks, in the Mozilla San Francisco office.

  When: Monday 11-Nov-2013 (afternoon only)
        Tuesday 12-Nov 2013 (all day)
        Wednesday 13-Nov-2013 (all day)
  Where: The Mozilla SF Office, 2 Harrison (at Embarcadero)
  Who: at least Brian and Daira, plus everyone else who can make it

We'll have drinks and snacks, wifi, and should be able to get an online
videochat going too (not sure what technology we'll use yet). And we'll
grab dinner nearby each night.

More details in a later message. If you think you can make it, please
drop me a note so I can reserve the most appropriately-sized room.

see you there!