notes from Hack Session Monday, 2014-03-31
zooko at leastauthority.com
Tue Apr 1 15:33:06 UTC 2014
.. -*- coding: utf-8-with-signature-unix; fill-column: 73; -*-
.. -*- indent-tabs-mode: nil -*-
LAFS Twice-Weekly Hack Hour, 2014-03-31
in attendance: Zooko (scribe), Nathan, Daira
Nathan opened a ticket about an issue installing Tahoe-LAFS using pip.
It *might* have been #2209. #2209 is now fixed.
`allmydata/web/static/img` subdirectory when installed from `pip`.
We showed Nathan a tour of buildbot:
1. Go to https://Tahoe-LAFS.org
2. Click on "buildbot" button in the button-bar at the top. That takes
you to https://tahoe-lafs.org/buildbot-tahoe-lafs/
3. Click on "All Builders". That takes you to
4. Click on "Kyle OpenBSD amd64". That takes you to
5. Click on "#263". That takes you to
Now, let's work on https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/2051 ! ☺
We merged a pull request:
Now we're deploying this new version of our buildbot config onto
Okay, we got it running, but haven't imported the histories of old
builds. We're leaving it shut down until we can do that (hopefully
Founder, CEO, and Customer Support Rep
More information about the tahoe-dev