Foolscap endpoints code review

David Stainton dstainton415 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 21:13:46 UTC 2014

I just added another changeset containing unit tests
(maybe we should squash them together)

Here's the branch containing the server side endpoint code.
This is a fully backwards compatible preparatory step on the way to
endpoint agnosticism. Tub's ``getPortnum`` requires the endpoint to be TCP.

https://github.com/david415/foolscap/tree/endpoint_server1