Bitcloud is going to be based on Tahoe-LAFS

Javier R. Sobrino liberman at riseup.net
Sun Feb 2 15:21:58 UTC 2014

Hello there!

I'm the main developer of Bitcloud, and we are planning to create a
global cloud storage system based on your ideas.

The proposed modifications, written by Dr-Syn (one of the founders) to
your system are here:

https://github.com/wetube/bitcloud/blob/master/overview.org

After Bitcloud, we plan to create DAOs (Distributed Application
Organizations), like Wetube, that are going to serve multimedia files
globally and will have their own currency or stock.

The protocol itself will be free of any organization, as we plan to
replace the entire way in which Internet is structured right now.

I'd like to know if any of you guys are interested in helping us in some
way. We got a lot of attention from the media the last days and have
many developers ready to program, once of course we can finish the design.
We can add any of you interested to the core team of Bitcloud.

Finally we are going to do a donation campaign that we think it is going
to be a success, taking in count that we have been linked in some major
news site like the BBC and we have a genius in the marketing department
(Kyle Torpey):
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-25858629

We have open a forum that you can check here, with many interesting
technical threads:

http://talk.bitcloudproject.org/

And we are also discussing some ideas in:

https://github.com/wetube/bitcloud/issues?state=open

For any doubts or concerns you can answer to me directly or to the list,
if the moderators don't have any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Javier.