another distributed filesystem

Justin Stottlemyer justin.h.stottlemyer at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 18:33:45 UTC 2014

Yeah,
    There are several distributed FS's right now, Almost all are currently replication based with relatively low small amounts of security compared TAHOE.

That said, both CEPH and SWIFT are both racing to incorporate erasure coding.

Neither will allow for the same type or level of encryption as Tahoe, but these massively scalable open source systems are coming along and will probably offer some good ideas along the way.

ORI is a new one to me, I'll be digging into it some. Thanks for posting it to the group.

-- Justin

Typos by iPhone