unsubscribe from list serve please

Zooko Wilcox-OHearn zooko at leastauthority.com
Sat Jul 12 03:30:26 UTC 2014

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 12:26 AM, fanona grace <fanonagrace at gmail.com> wrote:

> since no one seems to want to help me figure out how to use this program..no sense in me being a lurker..tks.

Hi there, fanona grace. I'm sorry I forgot about your request for
help. We plan to make a Mac OS X package of the software in the near
future, which would presumably work for you, where the current
instructions (https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/browser/trunk/docs/quickstart.rst
) are not really useful to you.

One thing you could do is subscribe to the tahoe-announce mailing list
(https://tahoe-lafs.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tahoe-announce ), so
that you'll hear about that new package once it is finished.

To unsubscribe yourself from *this* mailing list, see the bottom of
the page of https://tahoe-lafs.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tahoe-dev

Regards,

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn

Founder, CEO, and Customer Support Rep