Public WUI ?

David Stainton dstainton415 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 09:59:08 UTC 2014

Hi!

If I understand correctly, then your question might be rephrased as:
How do I access a TCP service on localhost from outside of my NAT device?

I suggest investigating ssh port forwarding. (i don't think the
question or answer are specific to tahoe... but maybe someone else on
the list knows something i don't?)

Cheers,

David