Tahoe for P2P networks

Mikal Villa (Meeh) meeh at sigterm.no
Mon Sep 15 14:06:07 UTC 2014

Hi,

The I2P modification of Tahoe-LAFS works great. It supports multiple
introducers as well.

You will find all you need to know about it here:
http://killyourtv.i2p/tahoe-lafs/install/

A link to this without installing I2P itself should be found here:
http://killyourtv.i2p.us/tahoe-lafs/install/

--
Best regards,
Mikal Villa (Meeh)