Banana error?

Loose Cannon lcstyle at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 21:57:12 UTC 2014

I took a look at all your logs.

The first thing I noticed was the following error messages on your
introducer and node 2 produce these warnings, while node 1 does not:

Warning: dependency 'cryptography' (version '0.5.4') found by
pkg_resources not found by import.
Warning: dependency 'six' (version '1.8.0') found by pkg_resources not
found by import.
Warning: dependency 'cffi' (version '0.8.6') found by pkg_resources
not found by import.
Warning: dependency 'pycparser' (version '2.10') found by
pkg_resources not found by import.

can you confirm you have these packages installed in your local python
installation?  (or simply run pip install all of them)
I noticed similar odd behavior during my initial attempts at installing
tahoe on windows (linux seems to be much more forgiving).
In fact you may also want to try running setup clean and setup build.

This may not be the root cause of your issues, but judging from the the
fact that your node cannot even start at this point, it is worth confirming.
Also you are running all of the nodes on your local machine or on separate
machines?  What else has changed in your environment?  Is
this a new installation or has this setup been running for some time?

If you’re not doing anything wrong, you don’t have anything to worry about
— unless you’re not doing anything wrong and are also unlucky, then worry
away.

*Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?*GPG 4096 Bit Public Key :
www.lcstyle.net/pubkey.asc