Screencast on how to install and use tahoe-lafs on OSX

Jonathan Dill cdslashetc at cdslashetc.net
Fri Apr 17 16:41:30 UTC 2015

Nice work! If you want to embellish it a bit, I'd suggest adding
captions or typing comments in an editor in a visible font as these
types of tutorials are typically done, I can send an example if I think
of one.

I personally don't care about no audio and would mute it anyway for such
a tutorial but guess that some people do. Maybe you could play
Evanescence - Wake Me Up (kidding) or Microsoft Sam reading the text
(really kidding). OS X voiceover might not be bad but I haven't played
with it in a long time.