stop request

Julien HAUTEFEUILLE julien at hautefeuille.eu
Sat Aug 1 20:31:24 UTC 2015

Hello,

Let me post on your list because it's been 15 days that I try to contact
the support S4 service and I have no other way to join the team.

I had a subscription to the service S4 7 February 2015. Today I want to
stop the service which I have subscribed but nobody answers me.

I have already contacted the support service on this page:

https://leastauthority.com/support

But I have also sent a letter to this address:

support at LeastAuthority.com

I am a little surprised about the treatment of customers: no response.

I would like to again express my wish to stop the service.

Thank you to reconnect with me and stop payments.

I am grateful to process my request.

Julien Hautefeuille