Strange check results

Ed Kapitein ed at kapitein.org
Sun Aug 16 07:45:15 UTC 2015

Hi,

I see some weird behaviour in the pubgrid:

If you open
URI:DIR2:xyixata7yq5lx5w755azwag5ni:jwdanyzc3sph2up6zndyhlvtx4eqv5jgqknhysiwqyqskyp6ozyq

And you click "More info" on the second file:
"EenD.wav        5997724"
And then choose "Check" ( without any repair options )
you will see that there are 9 shares where there should be 10.
If you go back and choose "Check" with the "Repair any problems" option,
you get:
NoSharesError: no shares could be found. Zero shares usually indicates a corrupt URI, or that no servers were connected, but it might also indicate severe corruption. You should perform a filecheck on this object to learn more.

The full error message is:
no shares (need 3). Last failure: None

First there are 9 and then there are none... Sounds strange to me.

Can someone confirm this behaviour? i am on allmydata-tahoe/1.9.2 ( apt-get install on raspbian )
My node name is kapiteined.

Kind regards,
Ed