foolscap negotiation fails with "unknown TubID"

Zooko O'Whielacronx zookog at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 18:58:30 UTC 2015

Hi Lukas, thanks for the bug report! I don't immediately know why this
could be happening. I know that a lot of others use Tahoe-LAFS on
FreeBSD, so it isn't something that fails *all* the time on FreeBSD,
but because the only node that has this problem in your setup is your
only FreeBSD node, then that makes me think the platform might be
relevant.

There are others who might be able to debug this in their heads better
than I. Have you opened an issue ticket against foolscap or Tahoe-LAFS
yet?

Thanks!