Need to restore zeroed file

Roland Haeder roland at mxchange.org
Thu Jul 9 22:10:39 UTC 2015

On 07/09/2015 11:33 PM, Daira Hopwood wrote:
> This is unclear; do you mean that a file containing the URI got zeroed?
I have saved a file through sshfs and all I got was a zero-length file
in my mount point.

> <num> is actually the length of the file.
Ah, okay.

> You won't be able to brute-force either <key1> or <key2>. Unless you have a copy of
> the URI somewhere else, the file contents are lost.

Well, I *could* try all possible URIs out, but as Ed said, our sun will
die before I have brute-forced key1*key2*file size ... So I have tried
another approach, please see my other email.

And thank you for replying. :)

Regards,
Roland