Which server am i uploading to ?

Vijayendra Vasant Ghadge vvghadge at syr.edu
Fri Jul 10 14:19:38 UTC 2015

Greetings  Everyone,

I have setup a small grid. When i upload a large enough file lets say 1MB via the browser I get a message of Upload successful and the URI etc . I am specially interested in the share-map here. I want to know which server the shares were uploaded to. I can figure out this by little effort were my files shares went to.

But now the issue is why is there no share-map plotted when i upload a small file lets say 8bytes or 20bytes?
I am not sure if this is an issue or just a display error.
Is there any guide i can refer to where the details about this is mentioned. Any help is appreciated.

Thank You,
Vijayendra Ghadge
Syracuse University
MS in CS