upload difficulty and global tahoe status ?

Lukas Pirl tahoe-dev at lukas-pirl.de
Thu Jul 16 23:30:24 UTC 2015

On 07/17/2015 06:25 AM, Freelab initiative wrote:
> the bad thing with tahoe backup is that until it is finished all files
> are lost (because not listed...)

Big +1. Also, it seems to be uploading much more than necessary what
makes it almost impractical to work with slow links.

(I know that there are a lot of tickets about efficiency and if you ask
me this is more important than e.g. a magic folder because I don't see
TahoeLAFS as an expert system anyways. Thats just my 0.02 :)).

Best,

Lukas