1.10.1b1 is tagged

Paul Rabahy prabahy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 11:08:23 UTC 2015

I wouldn't exactly call the testgrid stable, but it is running for now. I
had to restart it once last night, so there was a bit of downtime then.
Also, publictestgrid.e271.net just got updated to the new IP address, so
that should help bring some of the older nodes back online.

I also tested 1.10.1b1 on Windows and got
allmydata.test.test_upload.EncodingParameters.test_problem_layout_ticket_1128
[ERROR]
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"c:\users\prabahy\documents\github\tahoe-lafs\src\allmydata\test\test_run
ner.py", line 171, in _cb
    norm_ver = normalized_version(ver)
  File
"c:\users\prabahy\documents\github\tahoe-lafs\src\allmydata\__init__.py",
 line 149, in normalized_version
    return
verlib.NormalizedVersion(verlib.suggest_normalized_version(verstr))
  File
"c:\users\prabahy\documents\github\tahoe-lafs\src\allmydata\util\verlib.p
y", line 86, in __init__
    self._parse(s, error_on_huge_major_num)
  File
"c:\users\prabahy\documents\github\tahoe-lafs\src\allmydata\util\verlib.p
y", line 95, in _parse
    match = VERSION_RE.search(s)
allmydata.PackagingError: could not parse '1.10.1b1.postdirty.dev0' due to
TypeE
rror: expected string or buffer

allmydata.test.test_runner.BinTahoe.test_path
Ran 1174 tests in 704.668s

FAILED (skips=14, expectedFailures=3, errors=1, successes=1156)