client can't connect to introducer via i2p

Brian Warner warner at lothar.com
Wed Aug 31 09:55:41 UTC 2016

On 8/31/16 2:42 AM, Vladislav wrote:
> Hello, all!
> Hi! I have some troubles: client can't connect to introducer via i2p
> I create hidden service for introducer in i2p -
> Tahoe_introducerУказывает на: 127.0.0.1:33654
> but see message:
> Introducer not connected
> pb://i2p:557brm5u7uqoamuafn54l7kgega22dp5@wlhwbsf4njp3mo4pcjavpdu76tdevs3r6h2gn5qpakvozuuolptq.b32.i2p/[censored]

The connection hint inside that introducer.furl needs to start with
"i2p:", to tell the node that it's supposed to use the I2P handler. So
use this:

[client]
introducer.furl =
pb://557brm5u7uqoamuafn54l7kgega22dp5@i2p:wlhwbsf4njp3mo4pcjavpdu76tdevs3r6h2gn5qpakvozuuolptq.b32.i2p/llchk6qaudgjm3zpz2tmht6zxmlflbrh

I'm assuming you're using tahoe from current git trunk: we only landed
the I2P-enabling connection-handler code a few days ago. If adding
"i2p:" doesn't work, please let us know what exact version of tahoe
you're using and we'll try to figure out what else is going wrong.