client on windows and debian ARM

Freelab initiative freelab.cc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 13:34:26 UTC 2016

Hello

I follow continue our test deplyment on several type of machines

1

on windows

if i do the quickstart procedure for windows

building with python setup.py build seems fine

test with python setup.py trial  seems fine

but then command bin/tahoe --version says that there is no tahoe executable
found

it makes long time i am not using zindows so that i am now not good with
them

what is your idea ?

2

is tahoe lafs know to run on cheap ARM boards with debian

some 4 cores ARM with 1 gb ram with an additionnal disk drive (usb or sata)
seems interesting to make a cheap backup machine

cordialement,

xavier