Nuts+Bolts next tuesday, starting Gus+Cypher!

Gus Andrews gus at simplysecure.org
Mon May 2 22:31:45 UTC 2016

Hey y'all! I'll definitely be there.

I'd like everyone to mull over and come up with their own answers to the
following questions. DO NOT REPLY back to the list with your responses!
We'll talk about them in the meeting.

Cheers,
Gus

Assumptions worksheet

I believe Tahoe-LAFS/GridSync users have a need to

These needs can be solved by_______________________________________________

The #1 benefit users will get out of Tahoe-LAFS/GridSync is
____________________________________

Additional benefits will
include_________________________________________________

Tahoe-LAFS/GridSync’s initial users will be

We will reach them through

The people we expect will observe and follow our initial users in their
communities will be

Tahoe-LAFS/GridSync’s primary competition will be

We will ensure users use Tahoe-LAFS/GridSync instead by

Tahoe-LAFS/GridSync’s biggest risk of failure is

Tahoe-LAFS/GridSync can solve this through

What other things are we assuming that, if proved false, will cause this
project to fail? ________

We will know Tahoe-LAFS/GridSync has succeeded when we see

--
Gillian "Gus" Andrews
Senior Fellow, Secure Usability Fellowship Program