willing to contribute a buildbot

Brian Warner warner at lothar.com
Fri Oct 7 20:51:32 UTC 2016

Hey, thanks! I think Fedora or Centos is probably the most important target to add right now.. we've got some debian/ubuntu coverage, but nothing in the Redhat flavor. I know nothing about Alpine.. if you think it's got a lot of users, let's do that too. Debian/jesse might be nice too, I test on debian/sid all the time, but rarely on straight jesse.

I'm traveling right now but I'll try to get the credentials set up this weekend.

thanks!
 -Brian