Tahoe-LAFS Fedora buildslave

Lukas Pirl tahoe-dev at lukas-pirl.de
Sat Dec 15 11:58:30 UTC 2018

On 12/12/18 4:25 PM, Jean-Paul Calderone wrote as excerpted:
> I think that pinning the slave to a particular release is probably
> going to create more work than the project can manage, though it might
> produce the best results (particular if we could have several such
> slaves, each on different versions of Fedora).  So I'd lean towards
> "use this slave and upgrade it to the latest stable release of Fedora"
> xor "set up a "fedora" slave which we upgrade from time to time".
> Whichever of those is easiest for you seems fine to me.

Very true. Creating new passwords and setting up new slaves for new
releases every now and then would probably annoy us very soon.

Since even renaming machines is annoying, I'd prefer to set up new
slaves, one per distribution.
I plan to contribute CentOS, Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian.
So, if anyone could send me passwords for the slaves

  * lukas-centos
  * lukas-ubuntu
  * lukas-fedora
  * lukas-debian

(wondering if there is a convention that distribution names have six
characters?!?), that'd be great.

Once I managed to set those up, we can get rid of the old ones.

Cheers,

Lukas