Cannot upload files to Tahoe anymore

Gwenaëlle Fournier gwenaelle.fournier at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 08:13:50 UTC 2019

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

The problem is solved: I was trying to upload to a directory whose path I
still had in DB, but which did not exist anymore since I had deleted and
re-created client, node and introducer.
The error thus came from a missing directory.

This is also why it didn't work either when switching back to v1.11.0: the
missing directory was still missing.
By the way, I switched back by checking 1.11.0 branch on git, then
re-create venv directory and launch pip + check tahoe.cfg files.

Since Jean-Paul asked, here is a bit of my client/tahoe.cfg file:
  [client]
  shares.needed = 1
  shares.happy = 1
  shares.total = 2
  [storage]
  enabled = true
  readonly = false
  reserved_space = 20G
Everything else is unused or just local settings.

Have a nice day,
Kind regards,

Gwenaelle