Fwd: Easy way for community to volunteer storage

Sajith Sasidharan sajith at hcoop.net
Mon Apr 19 02:06:40 UTC 2021

It looks like at some point there was interest in allowing storage nodes
behind NAT; not sure what, if anything, has happened since.

https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/445
https://tahoe-lafs.org/pipermail/tahoe-dev/2009-December/003331.html

In that mailing list thread, IPv6 was proposed as a solution.  I live in the
metro area of a first world country, and my ISP does not offer IPv6 out of the
box, twelve years later... looks like it remains unsolved? :^)

Regards,
Sajith.